Unleash your inner tiger
Gain self-confidence, self-discipline and sensitivity
Kids class format
Classes are designed to develop a calm mind and a strong coordinated body through ki development excercises, breathing and meditation, and effective self-defense techniques. The three components of class are:
- Warm-Ups: Stretching excercises to prepare your body for practice.
- Aiki Taiso: Ki Development exercises to coordinate your mind and body.
- Self-defense Technique: Involves responses to one or more attackers.
Kokikai Aikido Principles
- Keep One Point to develop calmness
- Relax Progressively
- Find Correct Posture in everything
- Develop your Positive Mind
“Every battle is won before it is fought.”
Kids Class: 6:15 p.m. – 6:45 p.m. – Jason Koser
Kids Class: 6:00 p.m. – 6:45 p.m. – Phil Gross